The best solution payday loans
- Mission: To ensure a sustainable future by promoting renewable energy and energy efficiency to the benefit of North Carolina through education, public policy and economic development.
- The City receives Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and HOME Investment Partnership entitlement funding from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. These funds provide decent and affordable housing, a suitable living environment and expanded economic opportunities for low-to-moderate-income persons.
- The MLK Jr. Community Center is located adjacent to Robert Strange Park. Amenities include: community center building/gym, 6 tennis courts with lights, playground, ball fields, William Murphy Swimming Pool
- CFGBA is a small group of building industry professionals who were passionate about the environment and excited about the innovative strategies that were evolving to address the negative impacts of buildings on the natural environment.
- Mission: Fulfilling the need for leadership in sustainable economic development and job creation in Wilmington, NC, and the entire Cape Fear region
- The North Carolina Green Business Fund provides competitive grants to help NC small businesses develop commercial innovations and applications in the biofuels industry and the green building industry, as well as attract and leverage private sector investments and entrepreneurial growth in environmentally conscious technologies and renewable energy products and businesses.
- Through community partnerships and passionate volunteers, Habitat constructs quality homes at a significantly lower cost than government or for-profit organizations. This allows us to provide no-interest, 30-year mortgages to qualified families. To help our families succeed, we offer credit counseling, mentoring, and education programs.
- Mission: To harness and supply resources so that no one goes hungry in central and eastern North Carolina.
- The Queen St. Co-op is a cooperative green business collaboration by ILM Design & Build, Cape Fear Rainwater Harvesting and Carolina Green Building. The purpose of the cooperative is to collaborate on green building ideas and resources within one location.
- We have continued to strive toward being a viable and helpful entity in our community. AMEZ helps low to moderate income people through human development programs and home-ownership opporunities.
- A Vision for New Hanover County
A vibrant, prosperous, diverse coastal community, committed to building a sustainable future for generations to come.
The County’s Mission
New Hanover County is committed to progressive public policy, superior service, courteous contact, judicious exercise of authority, and sound fiscal management to meet the needs and concerns of our citizens today and tomorrow.
- Mission: To identify affordable housing needs and to coordinate individual, community and government efforts toward increasing the supply and opportunity for affordable housing.
- CFHLT is a nonprofit organization that provides affordable homeownership opportunities in New Hanover, Brunswick and Pender counties. CLTs offer a practical means of preserving permanent housing affordability by selling homes to qualified low- and moderate-income families, but retain ownership to the land under these individual homes, thus removing the land cost from the sales price equation. Plus, CLTs hold the land “in trust”, therefore keeping the houses on the land affordable for future generations.
- Mission: to provide quality, affordable housing in safe, attractive communities for the families we serve.